Use 'function' instead of 'word'
|User & Date:||robin.hansen on 2020-11-25 18:27:21|
While 'word' is following in the tradition of concatinative languages, everyone already knows what a function is, and many (including us) describe words as an alias for functions anyway.
- login: "robin.hansen"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- subsystem changed to: "Website"
- title changed to: "Use 'function' instead of 'word'"
- type changed to: "Documentation"